Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Share | 

jasmine from waukesha, wi would like to say ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JASMINE

PostSubject: jasmine from waukesha, wi would like to say ..   Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:11 pm

This is a very nice way to keep informed to all the sources out there! What better way but a forum keeping me inforumed...ha! I made a funny!

Anyway, I do live in Wisconsin (brrr) and is does suck that our summers are soo short and winters are soo long..can't even enjoy and good run outdoors with out freezing my tush off.

sooo, thank you for having this available..love, peace, and hairgrease! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jasmine from waukesha, wi would like to say ..   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 am

Hi Jasmine,
nice to meet you! I'm off to the London vegan festival right now, so thought I'd say a quick hello before I rushed off.
Feel free to ask any questions or just have a chat in the off-topic sections. I expect I'll be speaking again soon, but for now got to run.....bye..................... bounce (that's the nearest I could find to a 'running' emoticon Laughing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veganbodybuilding.userboard.net

jasmine from waukesha, wi would like to say ..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1