Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Share | 

Hello Guys,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TessaAlfred

PostSubject: Hello Guys,   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:53 am

Hi,

This is Tessa Alfred, from springwood, Australia. I came here to get some ideas about building muscle and also to discuss about what supplement is good for weight loss. Hope i will get some ideas from other Bodybuilders.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Tessa Alfred

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesupplementden.com.au/
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys,   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 pm

The best supplement for weight loss is a thought out diet. I've never needed to put any person wanting normal weight loss onto any weightloss supplement. I know some competing bodybuilders who do have a use for weightloss supplements to get well below healthy levels of bodyfat, but that is it really. For the average 'beach ready body' you simply do not need any of these extra supplements, you can do it all with diet.
Also it's unclear, are you aiming on building muscle or losing fat (I know you used the term 'weight loss' but I assume you mean 'fat loss'). Most people who do not take drugs cannot really lose fat as you need to be in a calorie deficit & gain muscle which usually means a calorie surplus. If you want to achieve both then the best way is to add muscle, then cut the fat, or if you have so much fat that it is an issue, cut the fat, then add the muscle, then maybe a quicker cut to get the perfect look (sometimes you may need several cycles of adding mass then cutting to achieve the result you are after).

I noticed you must be pretty keen to find out as you also posted the exact same post over the last few days on:

bodybuilding natural forum
&
steroid-anabolic.com forum

If you are using steroids (or related products) then you really are using all the 'supplement help' you need to burn off any fat - all the hydroxycut in the world won't compete with HGH for fat loss. I apologise if you aren't a steroid user but posting on the site steroid-anabolic seems to imply you are as they deal exclusively with gear users.

I must admit I have a hunch that you are actually a machine, not a person (I apologise if I am again wrong), but if you have come looking for answers we'll be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veganbodybuilding.userboard.net

Hello Guys,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1