Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Share | 

New to this Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4citi

PostSubject: New to this Site   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Greetings All,

I'm new to the vegan lifestyle and I'm happy I've stumbled across this site. Can someone point me to the section that covers 40/40/20 recipes for vegans. That would be awesometastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to this Site   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:04 am

We haven't got that many recipes on the site. I know I for one am not a cook so don't tend to post many (& I don't stick religiously to a fixed ratio per meal I tend more towards daily macro count when I'm not adding mass & as I've moved more towards lifting then body comp has become secondary to totals in my case), you might want to check out Jason Ferrugia's book as it has a load of recipes in (it isn't 100% vegan, but pretty good), you might also want to check Precision Nutrition as well as they offer a plant based section that is ok.
At the moment I'm saving up to take the Colin Campbell (of China Study fame) plant based nutrition course at Cornell University which should be an awesome addition to the stuff I've learnt already.
Sorry we couldn't offer you a place to go, maybe you could add some suitable recipes to our recipes section?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veganbodybuilding.userboard.net

New to this Site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1