Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Share | 

Hello! Wife of a vegan bodybuilder here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AiimeeB

PostSubject: Hello! Wife of a vegan bodybuilder here...   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:00 am

Hello all,

I've just joined as my husband has decided he wants to get into body building. We've been married for 5 years and have also both been vegan for 15 years. He's always been interested in health and fitness and is now going down this alley... I know hardly anything about it and am sort of joining on his behalf because I think he's interested in talking to fellow vegan body builders but is technologically challenged! Laughing

Interested in finding out about nutrition and training... hope some of you out there can enlighten me!

Looking forward to saying hello to you all,

Aimie x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Wife of a vegan bodybuilder here...   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:11 pm

I have got a basic nutrition guide here
Training depends upon where he is right now, any issues he has, what he has available to train with, time he's willing to donate to getting to the goal & of course the exact goals themselves.
Welcome onboard & maybe we can convince you to have a go at training as well, as it's fun & really improves your life overall as you get stronger, fitter & more active!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veganbodybuilding.userboard.net

Hello! Wife of a vegan bodybuilder here...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1