Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Share | 

hey from the new kid!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
georgieboy

PostSubject: hey from the new kid!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm

found the forum tonight while searching for veg and vegan mealplans and decided to sign up. I'm 23 and despite the username am female (my dog's name is George and he's been whining all night trying to steal my attention from Google so its the first thing that came to mind). I've been a vegetarian for three years and have dabbled with veganism on and off. The only non-vegan things I eat are eggs and cheese, also the occasional yogurt.
I've been into fitness most of my life, playing competitive sports, but decided not to pursue that into the collegiate level so I could focus on my studies. Now I've graduated and have gained a considerable amount of weight. I've lost 20 pounds so far (down to 175) but am looking to really amp things up to get to my goal weight of 160. Starting a running plan next week and will start lifting again once I get into the swing of things, but my diet is an absolute mess so I'm hoping to learn a lot from you guys and maybe move to a full vegan diet for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey from the new kid!   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 am

Hello. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey from the new kid!   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:26 am

Hi Welcome to the board. If you have any issues, need motivation or anything just give us a shout as there are a few knowledgeable people onboard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veganbodybuilding.userboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey from the new kid!   

Back to top Go down

hey from the new kid!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: