Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Share | 

Saying hey from Washington DC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
krawDaddy26

PostSubject: Saying hey from Washington DC   Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Been going vegetarian for the past 6 months and I feel great. I'm not a full vegetarian as I still eat fish, so I think that's pescetarian? Not entirely sure, but I've wandered around these forums for a while and I've finally joined. Can't wait to see what the future holds. I'm a young gun, (19) 5 sport athlete in high school, and now I play college lacrosse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saying hey from Washington DC   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:35 am

Nice to have you onboard. If you need anything or just want to chat it'd be great to hear from you. What sports are you involved in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veganbodybuilding.userboard.net
krawDaddy26

PostSubject: Re: Saying hey from Washington DC   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:49 am

I am involved in many sports; football, basketball, swimming and lacrosse make up my core as they are the ones I play most. I'm also an avid runner and lifter to keep in good shape. I hover around 175, a good BMI for my height (6', I think in the UK that is 183 cm right?) even though I should be a bit heavier since I am an athlete. But I feel as if I lose agility whenever I get bigger; I just keep myself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saying hey from Washington DC   Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:09 am

Obviously you can't say for everyone, but if you added a few more pounds of muscle (& did speed, agility stuff) these would both improve, but at your age, you've still got some growing to do anyway, so the weight will probably settle in over the next few years as you keep training, you're not under weight, so I'd just keep eating & training & you'll probably just keep improving performance slowly over the next few years naturally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veganbodybuilding.userboard.net
krawDaddy26

PostSubject: Re: Saying hey from Washington DC   Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Haha of course, of course; I know I still got some growing to do. I'm just taking everything one step at a time. The differences in how I feel and train now, compared to my old "high school athlete" habits are just amazing. I'm excited to keep moving forward. Thanks Pete, I'll definitely get in touch if I have any questions/help, and definitely if I just want to chat. Take it easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying hey from Washington DC   

Back to top Go down

Saying hey from Washington DC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1