Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Share | 

Banned PETA ad-would it convince you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Banned PETA ad-would it convince you?   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 am

OK my friend sent me this, so I'll put it up before I get on. It's an ad by PETA, now my question is - "Does it make you want to give up meat?". It got banned from the superbowl for being too 'raunchy', but I just think it's just a bit of a stupid advert. Is it saying veggie women have sex with vegetables? I'm not sure, would it convince you? I'm curious - I must admit we did have a good laugh about it last night when a mate sent it over, so at least it put a smile on our faces, although we weren't sure what the message actually was Very Happy

PS What studies? If you know pass on the details
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veganbodybuilding.userboard.net
Jay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned PETA ad-would it convince you?   Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm

I don't know the studies off hand but I'm guessing impotence is less prevalent in vegetarian men as clogged arteries cause impotence. I guess as much as viagara has sold it's not a bad idea to advertise this fact...??

...although as unpopular as veg*nism is, I think vegan activism should be mostly focused on the sorts of relatively cerebral people who are most likely to really question society and be willing to hold minority beliefs. Not so much people who are just looking to have a better sex life or whom one needs to show scantily clad women to even get their attention. But still, activism shouldn't focus on any one single thing either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Banned PETA ad-would it convince you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1